Win a Free Ticket to Apps World Europe November 29-30 in London!
Nov 18, 2011 12:45 PM –
Want to win a free ticket to Apps World Europe which will be held in London on November 29th and 30th? Here’s how… simply email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title ‘Apps World Europe Competition’ and tell them what you do and the reason why you deserve to win the free workshop pass. You have from now until Monday 21st Nov at 0530pm. The team at Six Degrees, responsible for the mobile conference, will select the winning entry and that lucky person will be emailed & announced on Twitter. Check out why you need to be there!
Here are the 10 reasons why you need to attend Apps World Europe:
- Two days of action packed engaging content within 25+ sessions, across four tracks covering all aspects of the social media & apps ecosystem.
- 100+ speakers from top names in the industry including Rovio Mobile (Angry Birds), Orange, BT, Sky TV, Yahoo and T-mobile
- Unique opportunity to network with 4000+ attendees made up from leading industry representatives
- Free to attend developers zone with 2 tracks – two day showcase of technical presentations from leading developers, handset operators & apps stores covering a myriad of opportunities and challenges faced when developing apps
- Operator & handset track – gain insight from leading operators on the app market infrastructure and their app store business models
- Marketing track – Discover how global brands and corporations are adopting apps and why these tools are the ideal platforms to build you brand
- One day of TV Apps content find out about the evolution of TV apps, it’s predicted development and the impacts it has for operators, manufacturers and advertisers
- Free to attend exhibition, with 50+ exhibitor we will be creating a arena of buzz from service & tool providers from across the sectors
- Hear how developer and operator strategies are shifting in terms of achieving ROI and monetization
- A chance to discuss & debate the current industry conditions and the predictions for their future