T-Mobile to Launch Samsung Galaxy Tab for $400 on November 10th
Oct 27, 2010 8:36 AM –
T-Mobile’s up for their launch of the Samsung Galaxy Tab on November 10th 2010 (first in the U.S. market to launch) for as low as $399.99 with 2 year agreement on qualifying plans. Launching on T-Mobile’s super-fast HSPA+ mobile broadband network, which can theoritically reach near 4G mobile Internet speeds. If purchasing the Galaxy Tab you can take advantage of T-Mobile’s monthly 5GB or 200MB webConnect mobile broadband plans or the newly launched prepaid mobile broadband offerings. You can sign up for notifications about the device here http://mobile-broadband.t-mobile.com/tablets/tablet
T-Mobile Galaxy Tab
Key Features of T-Mobile’s Galaxy Tab
- Watch the latest movies and TV with Samsung Media Hub.
- Read books on your 7” screen with Amazon Kindle for Android.
- Listen to over 130 expert-programmed stations or create your own with Slacker® Radio.
- Drive your dream car with pre-loaded racing game Asphalt 5 HD™ Demo.
- Video chat with your friends and family while you are apart, with Qik Video Chat™
- Browse the web with Flash, so you can see everything you surf.
T-Mobile customers, grabbin’ the Tab? Tell us in the comments below!