State Farm Launches Android App
Apr 29, 2010 7:38 PM –
State Farm® Insurance has launched Pocket Agent™ when in need of submitting a claim if in an accident including tools for documentation and photo taking. Or use it for quick access to your policy and insurance card info, check State Farm Bank balances, search locations, or even find hotels, gas stations, car rentals, etc.
Key Features of State Farm Pocket Agent:
- Submit a Claim – fill out a claims checklist with the push of a button.
- Take and submit pictures using your camera and record accident details and vehicle damage.
- My Insurance Card** – Can’t find your insurance card? Now your policy information is at your fingertips!
- Check the balances of State Farm Bank® and Mutual Fund accounts
- My Agent – Contact your State Farm agent or find one close-by.
- On The Road – Search for hotels, gas stations, tow trucks, taxis, locksmiths, and rental cars by current location or zip code
- Locate a State Farm® Select Service® Repair Facility*
- Search for State Farm agents by current location or zip code
- Other claimants and other vehicles – This feature adds sections on the claim form for the other parties involved in the accident, including name, insurance information and vehicle information.
- Describe the scene – This feature allows users the ability to make free-form notes in addition to filling out the claim form information
Download the app via QR Code we provided above and tell us what you think! Of course our Android App Review is forthcoming.