Nov 1, 2010 7:00 AM –
Spaghetti Marshmallows. Pin marshmallows with uncooked spaghetti and build your way to the next level. Spaghettis bend, snap and throw your marshmallows to the ground. On level completion, go rampage and bring everything to the ground to a symphony of snapping spaghetti!
Price: Free, ~$0.99
Pros & Cons:
- Cool & unique brain teasing puzzle game!
- Game presents good structure building challenge in a fun way
- 43 fun and challenging levels that will bend your creativity (and spaghetti)
- Figure out ways to stop hungry frogs, and even swing them into air
- Use balloons (on some levels) to make your creations airborne
- Just a minor gripe which can be easily cleaned up in an update, since this game has you pondering a bit… it does not keep the screen turned on. But the plus side of that is the battery life saved.
Spaghetti Marshmallows is a unique yet awesome puzzle game where your objective is to build a structure, obviously from spaghetti and marshmallows, and build in such a way that your marshmallows have to end up within however many hoops are placed… wherever they may be placed and within the allotted spaghetti strings and marshmallows puffs without breaking your structure. What a mouthful
How To Play Spaghetti Marshmallows
- Click anywhere to drop marshmallows
- Pin it with spaghetti
- Click on a spaghetti to pin marshmallows to it
- Repeat the process to create amazing structures!
Video: Spaghetti Marshmallows
Watch on Mobile
Spaghetti Marshmallows Not a Strong Structure
Spaghetti Marshmallows Massive Structure Breakage
Spaghetti Marshmallows Rampage to Break Everything
Spaghetti Marshmallows Suspicious Looking Frogs
Fun Factor & Addictive:
There are several challenging aspects within building as your spaghetti strings sway in the weight of the marshmallows plus has its pros & cons. The great aspect about this game is that there is no right-way to construct; you can build strategically, build for strength, build wild & creatively, build up, build down. Oh, if the frogs look suspicious… they are! Avoid them as they’ll try to eat your marshmallows if you get too close so build away from or around them. Once you’ve completed levels, enter “Rampage” so you can demolish your eclectic structure and enjoy more fun creating as much mayhem as possible!
Although Spaghetti Marshmallows displays simple vector graphics, don’t let that deter you away from the super smooth game play, fluid inertia and physics involved in completing levels.
Accelerometer, Vibration & Sound:
The game features only background sound effects and music plus vibration in Rampage destruction.