Personal savings made easy with SavedPlus! (Sponsored)
Jun 18, 2013 4:13 PM –
SavedPlus is an automatic money saving application. It transfers money from your checking account to your savings account as a percentage of every payment or purchase.
What you will need to do:
- Link your checking, savings and credit card accounts to SavedPlus application;
- Select source and destination accounts;
- Decide how much (%) you want to save every time you make a payment or buy something.
With SavedPlus you can effortlessly contribute to your family emergency fund, pay off your credit card debt, save up for a down payment or a car loan, contribute to your retirement account, or simply save money for any other goal you may have.
SavedPlus will help you track all account balances, provide vital statistics about money spent and money saved, and may even help you avoid credit card late payment fees by automatically saving up and making a due payment. As part of the global ACH network, SavedPlus adheres to all banking and money transmitting security standards. We do not collect or store your personal information, and all information you enter goes directly to your bank.
Why customers like our app:
- Set it once and forget it. Once you configure and choose your SavedPlus settings, SavedPlus will work automatically to save your money, without having you to think much about it!
- A little means a lot. By setting aside a small percentage of your daily spending, SavedPlus helps you quickly accumulate quite a bit of savings without having to change your spending habits.
- Ready when you need it. SavedPlus helps you make sure that when the time comes, you have the money set aside to pay for the things you need.
Our customers save up in average $200 a month.
Sign up for the app before 7/1, write a review and get $30 direct deposit to your account!
This is a Sponsored Post
Tags: Android Apps
Categorised in: News
for review, promote apps
, get more installs with better app videos