OpenFeint Partners with AT&T to Bring Cross Platform Social Gaming
Feb 11, 2011 7:25 PM –
OpenFeint will bring their cross platform social gaming network to AT&T customers. The goal is to help customers discover new Android games, get social deals and connect with other gamers. Check out the Android app that currently helps discover Fient-enabled games, Feint Game Spotlight. Developers interested in reaching this large consumer base in selling their games should sign up for OpenFeint’s SDK. It is expected to be available on Android devices in the first quarter of 2011.
Key Benefits of OpenFeint Community Developer Program:
- Gamer Profiles – for users to set up a gamer identity with a custom profile image.
- Friending – for users to create friendships around social games.
- Facebook Connect – for users to find their friends on the OpenFeint network by connecting to Facebook.
- Leaderboards – for users to see how their scores compare against their friends’ scores, regardless of the phones used.
- Achievements – for users to earn special recognition and points for completing challenging game tasks.