Ninja Kaka – Fruit Dojo
Sep 1, 2010 3:49 PM –
Ninja Kaka is a simple and fun game, which has an extremely straightforward gameplay. Fruits will be tossed up from the bottom of the screen and players will attempt to slice them by swiping their finger through it. Within limited time, the more you slice, the more points you’ll get. Leaderboard also available for users to get competitive.
Price: Free, $1.99
Pros & Cons:
- Fun and challenging game
- Responsive controls
- The spin-off of popular iPhone game Fruit Ninja, it’s missing a lot of cool features like bombs, various play modes, choice in the sword type, etc.
Ninja Kaka Fruit Dojo is a fun and challenging game of strategically using your Ninja slicing skills to chop random fruit stacking up points to advance to the next level under a timer. The key is slice in higher number combos without misses, a miss or no cuts in the higher rounds result in points taken away, and the speed of the game increases making it more challenging.
How to Play Ninja Kaka Fuit Dojo
- Swipe in any direction on the screen to slice the fruit, recommended to slice at least 3 or more pieces with every strike without missing.
- Each round has a timer and point threshold to beat, hence combo slices are vital
- Each advance in rounds get even tougher as the game speed increases
- Missing fruit subtracts score
- Nothing cut subtracts score
- Cut target fruit awards high score, miss target fruit and get penalized
Ninja Kaka Pro Start Menu
Ninja Kaka Pro in Game Play 1
Ninja Kaka Pro Help
Ninja Kaka Pro Help 2
Ninja Kaka Pro Help 3
Fun Factor & Addictive:
Though it’s a simple game it’s really fun, addictive and can get quite challenging as you’re not just slicing fruit but figuring out the best way to slice 3 or more without missing to maximize points.
The game features smooth & delicious fruit splattered 3D game graphics and is very responsive on Android devices with higher processor speeds.
Accelerometer, Vibration & Sound:
Ninja Kaka only uses sound which can be toggled.