MobileBeat 2010. The Year of the Superphone: Who Profits?
Jun 24, 2010 2:12 PM –
Are you into all things Mobile? Want to attend one of the most lucrative mobile tech conferences of the year?
VentureBeat is hosting their 3rd annual conference, MobileBeat 2010 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco July 12-13. This year’s theme is “The Year of the Superphone: Who Profits?” and focusing on three core areas: carriers, device makers, and software developers; all vying for dominion over consumers’ pocketbooks.
AndroidTapp.com will attend this year’s event as a media partner covering all mobile applications, handsets, carriers and offering early insightful information on innovations in the mobile arena. As a gesture of gratitude, the kind folks at VentureBeat is offering 1 free admission to the event (a $1,093 value) to one of our lucky readers, and 15% off ticket purchases using our VIP discount.
How to Win Free Admission to MobileBeat 2010:
Simply answer from your perspective the conference theme question “The Year of the Superphone: Who Profits?” in the comments below
. The most thought provoking answer will win! Note:
due to swift timing and logistics we are limiting this freebie to residents in the San Francisco area.
Discounted Ticket Price:
Why Should You Attend MobileBeat 2010?
Heavy-hitters from all sectors of the mobile ecosystem are assembling at MobileBeat 2010 to discuss, debate, and explore who’ll win in the midst of the superphone revolution, and why.
Keynotes include Phil McKinney, VP & CTO of HP’s Personal System Groups, Omar Khan, Chief Strategy Officer of Samsung, and Omar Hamoui, AdMob founder and now Google’s VP of Mobile Monetization.
Other speakers include:
- Erick Tseng, Head of Mobile, Facebook
- Kevin Thau, Director of Mobile, Twitter
- Russ McGuire, VP of Strategy, Sprint
- Ilja Laurs, Founder and CEO, GetJar
- Humphrey Chen, Executive Director of New Product Technologies, Verizon
- Todd A. Rowley VP of 4G, Sprint
- Sam Altman, Co-founder & CEO, Loopt
- Elad Gil, Director, Geo at Twitter
- Jerrlyn Iwata, Director of Mobile Content Strategy & Acquisition, Verizon
- Keith Lee, CEO, Booyah
- Gregg S. Colvin, VP of Business Development, Fox Digital Media
- Sayeed Choudhury, Director of Product Management, Qualcomm
- Alan Brenner, SVP, RIM
- Samir Argawal, Head of MeeGo Software Development, Nokia
- Plus many more!
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Promotion is only for members of AndroidTapp.com.
- You must reside in or near the San Francisco area as the winner will be responsible for travel to the venue. AndroidTapp.com will only facilitate free admission.
- Winner will be contacted via email, so be sure to enter your correct email address.
- Promotion starts Thursday June 24, 2010 and ends Monday July 5, 2010 at 11:59pm CST.
Terms of Entry
By entering our promotion, you authorize AndroidTapp.com only (excluding our partners and affiliates) to send you promotional offers and content related to the content and promotions AndroidTapp.com supplies. AndroidTapp.com produces a monthly email newsletter and occasional giveaway/promotional offers to members and promotion participants (members can unsubscribe at any time). Additionally, you agree and accept the “Rules” for the promotion.