Max Payne launches for Android!
Jun 14, 2012 2:12 PM –
Max Payne Mobile
Max Payne, the award-winning title is now available for Android mobile devices. A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder, hunted by cops and the mob, Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting to clear his name while struggling to uncover the truth about his slain family amongst a myriad of plot-twists.
Max Payne finally launches for Android and you can find it in the Google Play store for $2.99! If you’re a fan of the console game you will be in for a treat with the mobile version, in particular if you have a Tegra 3 quad-core device, as the developer explains you get “additional antistrophic texture filtering and enhanced lighting effects”. Of course it has Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay called Bullet Time. The biggest caveat is that it needs a whopping 1.3 GB of additional game storage, so hop on a Wi-Fi connection to download it. 😥 Here’s the full feature list below:
- Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
- Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
- Highly customizable controls
- Multiple aiming modes
- Compatible with the GameStop Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
- Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
- Unlock cheats, track your stats and more with full Rockstar Games Social Club integration
Have you downloaded it or like us still wanting on the 1.3 GB file to download? Chat with us on Facebook and Twitter about it!
Categorised in: Apps Blog, Featured, News
for review, promote apps
, get more installs with better app videos