LG Optimus G
Aug 28, 2012 1:53 PM –
LG Optimus G was unveiled today as the first LTE device featuring Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-Core processor. Raising the bar, LG built this Android smartphone around robust technologies and aesthetics; the S4 quad-core processor clocks at 1.5 GHz, with a huge 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS+ screen, 32 GB of storage, 13 megapixel rear camera (1.3 megapixel on the front), and long lasting 2,100mAh battery.
Availability: NTT DOCOMO will be the first to unveil a Japanese edition of the Optimus G. The global version of the device will be launched in Korea in September, followed by other markets worldwide.
LG Optimus G Additional Features:
- Live Zooming allows zooming in and out while viewing a video;
- Dual Screen Dual Play, not only allows mirroring between the smartphone and a TV, it also has the ability to display different content on each screen. For example, a slide presentation can be displayed on the TV while the Optimus G shows the accompanying speaking notes;
- QMemo, first seen in the Optimus Vu:, allows users to write, draw, or jot a memo directly on the captured screen with their finger for sharing instantly with others as an attachment or a URL;
- Time Catch Shot allows users to select and save the best shot among the images taken just before the shutter button is depressed;
- Cheese Shutter takes a photo when a voice command is spoken.
LG Optimus G Key Specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core CPU, Adreno 320 GPU with 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G LTE
- Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS+ (1280×768 pixels) / 15:9 ratio
- Memory: 32GB
- RAM: 2GB DDR
- Cameras: 13.0MP rear / 1.3MP front
- Battery: 2,100 mAh
- Size: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm
- Weight: 145g
- Other: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL, DLNA, NFC