IT Managers: easily manage Android and iPhones 3CX Mobile Device Manager (Sponsored)
May 20, 2013 8:17 AM –
Mobile security is becoming more and more important as our devices increase in functionality and sophistication. While losing one device would cause most of us to have a panic attack, what if you’re responsible for multiple devices?
According to recent research $7M worth of mobile devices are lost EVERY DAY in the U.S. Meanwhile in London, 300 mobile phones are stolen on a daily basis. Therefore, if you’re an administrator for an organisation with a network of remote devices this represents not only a hardware issue but also a data security one.
While solutions for the individual user are easier to come by, corporate solutions are often scant, complex to administer and usually very expensive. However, the one option that stands out from the crowd in terms of ease-of-use, functionality and above all value is 3CX Mobile Device Manager.
Now, we have covered this product before but it continues to be improved and has new functionality in the pipeline. The way it essentially works is that a simple client is first installed on the device. Then when you log into the service via the website, you access a rich dashboard of functionality that gives you significant control over every device. It’s simple, effective and incredibly powerful.
So, what are the main benefits?
- Remote locking and wipe – if a lost device contains sensitive corporate data, it can either be locked to deny access or completely wiped of data!
- Mass deployment of apps – if you have selected or corporate applications, you can send them out to all your devices with just a few mouse clicks!
- Remove inappropriate apps – should inappropriate, distracting or insecure applications be installed on the remote device, these can be swiftly removed from the comfort of your desktop computer
- Remote administration – this powerful feature lets IT administrators deploy new WiFi passwords, security settings or policies to one or several remote devices.
- Find & track devices – the 3CX Mobile device Manager monitors and stores locations of all your devices. Using Google Maps you can see exact locations of devices at any given time.
- Multi-platform – allows you to secure, monitor and manage Android, iOS and Windows devices.
- *Coming Soon* Aqua Mail – an email client that allows the IT administrators to remotely configure device email. If a device is lost, corporate email, plus attachments can be remotely deleted.
- Affordable – You can sign up for a FREE 5-device account and experience the service without commitment.
If your company uses remote mobile devices, you surely need a solution that allows you to securely manage them. 3CX Mobile Device Manager ticks all the relevant boxes for your organisation: it’s simple to set up, cost-effective and stacked with great features custom-made for corporate networks. If your sensitive data is important to keep secure, this is definitely something you’ll want to try.
This is a sponsored post.
Source: 3CX Mobile Device Manager