(Exclusive) How to Download Instagram Videos
Jul 1, 2013 3:40 PM –
Ever since the popular photo sharing service got video many have been wondering how to download Instagram videos? This exclusive tutorial will show you just how easy it is on Android (sorry iPhone folks).
Watch on Mobile
Instructions How to Download Instagram Videos
- Download GetThemAll Any File Downloader app.
- From the app browse instagram.com on the web and log into your account.
- Tap the download icon in the lower right corner and wait for it to parse the page. The app will grab all media content on the page (i.e. pictures, videos, etc.)
- Tap Filters and check Video (mp4, avi, …) option and press OK.
- Tap Download and voilà you can play back the video. Note: videos might not appear in your Gallery app and can be found in their folder. Using a file manager app browse to GetThemAll folder > Downloaded > instagram.com.
P.S. here’s how to download Instagram videos from a computer
- Log into Instagram
- Right click a free area on the page and View page source
- Press CTRL + F (Command + F on a Mac) and type ‘.mp4′
- Once found right click and Save link as
P.P.S. to all the tech blogs that won’t give us credit for this lifehack… we say thanks!