Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock Hits the Android Market
Oct 7, 2010 7:38 PM –
Glu Mobile, a leading global publisher of mobile games, released another version of Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock for Android smartphones. The newest version includes more songs in full length to rock out to. Plus you can rock out like never before as you earn achievements and share your scores with millions through Open Feint. The game is $7.99 in the Android Market.
Here’s the QR barcode to scan and download or if you’re using Chrome to Phone or Fox to Phone you can right click and send the app download to your phone, else if you’re reading this on your phone, just tap the “Download” button.
Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock
NOW OPENFEINT ENABLED WITH ACHIEVEMENTS!!
Transform into a Rock Warrior in Guitar Hero™: Warriors of Rock. Master setlists in the all-new Career/Quest Mode until you’re ready to face The Beast! Dig deep into rock opuses by bands like the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, and Slash (feat. Ian Astbury).
Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock Key Game Features:
- Rock This Way- Pass through 18 challenging achievements to top the leader boards and become the best rocker in the world
- Full Blast- Enjoy full length songs and superior high quality controls
- Tune In- Experience the new epic look designed for heavy music fans and amateurs
- Rockin’ Extras- Play in an unlockable “Warrior” state to boost the Special Powers
- Warriors of Rock- Music available from bands Aerosmith, AFI, Arch Enemy, Credence Clearwater Revival, Escape Plan, Night Ranger, Rolling Stones, RX Bandits, Slash featuring Ian Astbury, Strung Out, Sum 41 and more.
Also check out previous title by Glu Mobile, Guitar Hero 5 for Android, in our Android game review.