Google: 100 Million Android Devices Activated – Android Growth Stats
May 11, 2011 10:22 AM –
In Google’s keynote at Google I/O 2011 they gave us some amazing statistics of growth of the smartphone platform. Below are key figures:
- 400,000 new Android devices activated every day (as of April 2011, they were activating 300,000 daily as of December 2010).
- 100 million activated Android devices to date.
- There are 200,000 free and paid applications available in Android Market.
- 4.5 billion applications have been installed from Android Market.
- There are more than Android powered 310 devices in 112 countries.
, Android Market
, Android Market Stats
, Android Statistics
, Android Stats
, Google Android Traction Statistics
Categorised in: Apps Blog, Featured, News
for review, promote apps
, get more installs with better app videos