AT&T Developer Program Webinar 9/29 – PlayPhone Gives Games an Extra Life
Sep 27, 2011 5:54 PM –
PlayPhone will be conducting the AT&T Developer Program webinar Thursday, Sept 29, from 10-11 AM PST. This is a must watch for mobile developers; topics ranging from HTML5 to preparing apps for local. Brendan Giordano, Director of Developer Operations and John Grotland, Senior Director of Business Operations, will introduce the advantages and functionality of PlayPhone’s Android and HTML5 SDKs.
Topics for the webinar:
- PlayPhone Gives Games an Extra Life
- Windows Phone Mango Developer Features
- Windows Phone Deep Dive: Live Tiles, Background Agents, and Augmented Reality Using the Motion API
- Best Practices for Building Energy-Efficient Apps
- Making Your Mobile App Local
- Patterns and Business Applications of the Cloud
We’ve been told as a bonus, everyone who attends will be eligible to win an AT&T smartphone by registering here.