Apps World Europe Conference Returns to London in November
Oct 24, 2011 4:52 PM –
Apps World, the international event focused on the future of multi-platform app development, is returning to London for Apps World Europe November 29-30 at London’s Olympia. It will feature four different tracks of agenda to debate and discuss the latest mobile developments, and is expected to have 5000-plus attendees. The event is free to attend.
The agenda ranges from two developer tracks, focused solely on television apps, and a track for global developers, to marketing and monetisation. Speakers include:
- Peter Vesterbacka, CEO, Rovio (Angry Birds)
- Steve Wing, Head of Digital Marketing, Consumer Media, Guardian News and Media
- Michael Jeon, Head of Europe Investments, Samsung Venture Investment Corp
- Steve Godman, Commercial Director, Skinkers
- Rajeev Aikkara, Project Manager – Mobile Systems, ASOS
- Evan Krauss, EVP, Shazam Entertainment
- David Gibbs, Director of Mobile Application & Services, BSkyB
- Suresh Sudera, Head of Games, Vodafone Group
- Javier Lorente Martínez, Global Project Manager, Mobile Data Group, Telefónica, UK
App developers are also encouraged to take advantage of the Apps World Developer Zone, where global brands will be on hand to meet local developers in a series of workshops.
Save 15% with AndroidTapp by entering the discount code AND15 when registering here: