AirDroid – Control Your Android Device via Web Browser. View Pics, Send Text, Manage Files and More!
Jun 18, 2015 8:00 AM –
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
Featured on Google Play in 30+ countries.β
Recommended by AndroidTapp, PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
New feature: Quick reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger message on computer from the notifications. (Telegram, Kik and more apps will be supported in future version.)
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
β SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
β Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
β Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
β AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
This app has not been reviewed by AndroidTapp.com
, Android App
, Android App of the Week
, Android Apps
, Android File Manager
, AndroidTapp.com App Review
, App of the Week
, Remote Access
, Wireless File Management
Categorised in: Tools
for review, promote apps
, get more installs with better app videos