20 Android Apps to do Valentine’s Day Right with Your Droid
Feb 14, 2011 1:59 PM –
Whether you’re single and trying to survive the holiday or part of a love-struck duo, who doesn’t need a little extra help with Valentine’s Day?
Put your Droid to work and enlist the help of these Android apps:
- Dinner and a movie? Use Movie Finder to find show times, theaters, movie options and reviews.
- “Kiss My Valentine” assists with Valentine’s Day shopping for that special someone.
- If you still need to make a dinner reservation, check out OpenTable’s reservations booking app.
- If you are spending the night in, use BigOven to find a recipe. Treat your sweet to a nice dinner.
- Love Poems can provide some inspiration for sharing your true feelings. Poems can be sent or quoted as text for email or Twitter.
- The Best Love Songs is a radio app that plays nonstop love songs. Use this app if you are making a romantic dinner.
- ‘I Love You’ in 100 Countries provides you with how to say “I Love You” in 100 languages.
- Not sure if she’s the one? The Love Guru app measures and evaluates your compatibility.
- Heart Shaker gives you love quotes and famous sayings when you shake your phone.
- With Ways of Saying I Love You, you can find the perfect words to send in a text or tweet and share directly from the app via e-mail or on social networks.
- Want to get swept away? You can read The Notebook ebook with this book app.
- FlightView Elite can help you track your sweetie’s flight. The real-time flight tracking and delay/cancellation alerts will keep you updated as you countdown the moments until you see your valentine.
- Angry Birds Valentine’s Day edition can provide some entertainment as you wait for your Valentine at the airport, train station, or at your favorite restaurant for your special date.
- Valentine’s Slots is a fun and entertaining casino game with a romantic theme. Play while you are waiting in line to buy flowers for your sweetie.
- My Love Jenny! is a simple, cute game where you reach your way to your true love, Jenny.
- Angel Heart is an adorable game where you catch falling hearts. Perfect to play this holiday!
- The classic card game Hearts is ideal to play on Valentine’s Day. There are two game play modes.
- Choice of Romance is a text-based decision making “Choose-your-own-Adventure” game that puts you in control of your love destiny.
- Bubble Blast Valentine is a fun holiday themed puzzle game where you burst the heart bubbles in as few touches as possible.
- Valentine’s Day Soundboard has fun sounds related to Valentine’s Day.